We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #142
Date Published: 05/03/2022
Episode Length: 43:08
142 – If Instagram's current “best practices”—post every single day, and make it a Reel!—make you want to drop-kick your phone off a tall bridge, take heart. Rachel Doran of Tell Your Tails is on the podcast this week to help you find the fun in using Instagram to grow your business.
Rachel specializes in content marketing for pet businesses, and knows the importance of consistently showing up for your audience. But she's also here to remind us that consistent can take many different shapes, depending on your goals.
What To Listen For:
- The first question to ask yourself when deciding between social media platforms
- How to keep up with the ever-evolving Instagram game
- Rachel's #1 tip for creating great content
- Examples of how you can use Instagram Reels to your advantage
- Why Nicole's feeling excited about Instagram again
If you're an early adopter, you've probably been cranking out social media video content for some time now. But if you've shied away from Instagram's video features, this week's challenge might just give you the nudge you need!
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: