We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #144
Date Published: 05/17/2022
Episode Length: 42:04
144 – Seasoned pet photographers know that one of the keys to a successful shoot is patience. Canadian wildlife photographer Jesse Villemaire has it in spades, and it's coming in handy as he and his fiancée Susan expand their successful Follow Me North brand to include the pet genre. Join me this week as Jesse shares his approach to photography, connecting with pet owners, and staying focused on serving.
What To Listen For:
- The keys to capturing memorable wildlife shots
- How Jesse responsibly shares his photoshoot locations
- The go-to gear to have in your bag
- How the other Rule of Thirds will bring your images to life
- Why ignorance-by-design is serving Jesse well
You might be inspired to get creative with your pet-photography packages after hearing about Follow Me North Pets' session options. They definitely got me thinking!
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: