We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #130
Date Published: 02/22/2022
Episode Length: 19:37
130 – This week we revisit a conversation from a recent episode, where Heather lost her mind over a $35,000 used Hermès purse. Spoiler alert: she's still bent out of shape about it!
Regardless, we're circling back to the self-assigned task of spending an (unfortunately) imaginary $100,000 in an entirely frivolous way. You'd think this would be easy, but we both struggled! Find out what we decided—and how you can weigh in with your own selfish-by-design spend.
What To Listen For:
- How Nicole's actual planned purchase got demoted to fantasyland
- Why people suffer from decision fatigue
- The signifier that a spending decision is the right decision
- How Heather lost her imaginary office to airbnb-ers…
- …and why she's urgently setting up a GoFundMe page
Check out the Circle thread to share your hypothetical shopping list! (Favorite answers so far? A hot air balloon on standby; a storm-chasing vacation; and alllll the cast-iron waffle irons.)
Resources From This Episode:
- Episode 123: Money Trigger SOS, with Heather Lahtinen
- NEW Hair of the Dog online community hub
- Circle thread: How would YOU spend 100k?
- Elevate Masters & Elevate Foundations (now accepting applications!)
- Hair of the Dog Academy
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: