We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #140
Date Published: 04/19/2022
Episode Length: 58:32
140 – Chances are, you have a lot on your plate. Maybe you're running a business, or working in a full-time job. You might be parenting small humans or be the primary caretaker of pets. Or maybe—bless you, dear listener—you're doing all of the above.
So how do you keep all those balls in the air, without losing track of things or feeling overwhelmed? That's what my conversation is about this week with Kim Hartz, photographer extraordinaire, Academy and Elevate coach, wife and busy mother of three.
What To Listen For:
- Why we're feeling nostalgic for the early-COVID days
- How Kim maps out her year, to keep things on track
- What you can expect to pay for outsourced editing work
- The magical words to use when guiding your clients
- And a challenge for you, from Nicole—do it this week!
Regardless of your specific responsibilities, you'll appreciate this week's real-talk and life-management recommendations!
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: