We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #123
Date Published: 01/11/2022
Episode Length: 50:09
123 – This week, Heather's in a prison of her own making, and I attempt to help with her jailbreak. The topic of discussion is a $35,000 Hermès purse, but the implications go far beyond that.
Join us for an emotion-packed episode on judgment, shame spirals, and why 2022 Heather is having a good laugh at 2018 Heather's expense.
What To Listen For:
- Why I diagnose Heather with a “value conflict”…
- …and why she told me I'm completely insane
- What prompted Heather to pace like a caged lion…
- …and decide she'd rather be a robot than a human
- And, a $100,000 challenge for you, dear listener
In other news, have you made the move yet to our new Hair of the Dog community? The party's over on Circle now, and by all accounts it's a rager! (But not in the sense of, like, raging about a wildly overpriced handbag, à la Heather.)
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: