We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #050
Date Published: 01/26/2021
Episode Length: 47:10
050 – In this week's episode, I share one of my favorite business analogies: When you only offer digital files to your photography clients, it's like a baker selling a wedding cake but telling the harried couple to go ice it themselves.
Even if you're handy with a Wilton buttercream, you'll get something out of my conversation with Eugene Nagaweicki of nPhoto professional print lab. Together we talk about the whys, whats and hows of moving from digitals-only to a product-based photography business.
What To Listen For:
- Why you want to sell clients on the “heated seats”
- A misconception people have about digital files
- The danger to your reputation that comes with selling digitals
- Eugene's insight on the consistently best-selling products
- How to avoid leading your clients into this common pitfall
Eugene also has a rockin' deal on product samples for our podcast listeners—tune in for details!
Resources From This Episode:
- nPhoto Lab
- nPhoto Lab on Facebook
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: