We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #122
Date Published: 01/04/2022
Episode Length: 1:03:38
122 – Forget the classic Andy Williams Christmas song. This, right now, is the most wonderful time of the year! A new year, a fresh Trello board, resolutions unsullied by the siren song of Crumbl Cookies—there's nothing better than January's promise and potential!!
And this week, Heather and I discuss how to make the most of the opportunity. Now's the time to set yourself up for success, but you need to be intentional with your annual-planning process. Join us this week to find out how.
What To Listen For:
- Where to start your annual goal-setting session
- How to make sense of the Be, Do, Have model
- The sneaky trick our brains play on us, when it comes to looking backwards
- If you set just one goal for 2022, this is Heather's recommendation
- The “WWHPD” bracelet Nicole needs—and the app she needs to ditch!
Guys. If you're tempted to sail off into the seductive seas of 2022 without going through a review-and-planning process, YOUR SHIP WILL SINK. Or at the very least, it's not gonna get you where you're hoping to go.
So download the Year-in-Review worksheet below, and set aside time for some serious reflection and goal-setting. Your future self will thank you!
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: