We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #133
Date Published: 03/08/2022
Episode Length: 52:45
133 – This week I'm sharing the results of my time audit, something I mentioned a few episodes back. Heather's along for the ride, helping to make sense of the numbers—and the meaning behind them. Join us as we talk about deep work versus admin, time-scarcity versus abundance, and the Stuart Smalley-style affirmation we could all benefit from.
What To Listen For:
- A mantra to help shake off time-related stress
- The hardest change for your business to make
- Why Nicole is adding yet another thing to her calendar
- …And why Heather thinks Nicole is delusional
- The ideal work-session length for max productivity
- Where your best ideas will usually come from
You'll also hear about big changes to the Elevate program, and Heather's new offer to give you a personalized, firm-but-loving kick in the arse.
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: