We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #156
Date Published: 08/09/2022
Episode Length: 28:18
156 – Podcast regular Heather Lahtinen has a brand-new side hustle. It's cash only, and she's willing to cut a deal in the parking lot out back.
This week you'll hear all about her offbeat new biz: what it is, why she started it, and how she turned a profit in less than two weeks (😯). This is a fantastic case study for keeping things fun and easy, without sacrificing success!
What To Listen For:
- What to ask yourself when photography starts feeling stressful
- The feelings-based “data” you really need to have
- How not to use Hair of the Dog Academy!
- What Heather's clients are actually buying (hint: it's not The Thing itself)
- How to use your hobbies to inspire your business
Work feeling like a bit of a struggle lately? Channel some of Heather's Why not?! energy into your own business, and you're sure to see results!
Resources From This Episode:
- E & H Fairy Hair on Instagram
- Hair of the Dog Summit (Sept. 13-15)
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Free Hair of the Dog Community
- Hair of the Dog Elevate
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: