We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #148
Date Published: 06/14/2022
Episode Length: 55:23
Can you believe it's been three months since I had Heather Lahtinen on the podcast? This week we make up for lost time with an episode stuffed full of productivity hacks. You'll hear about click-saving automations, what Heather's buying in bulk on Amazon, and the insane editing goal she sets for herself.
What To Listen For:
- What the IBTF model is, and how it can help you
- My personal brand of self-sabotage (we all have one!)
- How Heather reaches productivity-ninja status
- Why you should always have at least one frog
- The new AI-based tool to help cull your images
Since we're limited to just 10 links below, be ready to jot down the other great books and resources Heather and I discuss this week. It's a jam-packed episode!
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: