We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #042
Date Published: 12/01/2020
Episode Length: 1:08:38
You've seen her as the ‘Pupparazzi' on Nat Geo WILD. You've drooled over her signature, sapphire-sky pet portraits. Your coffee table might even be adorned with her brand-new book, Dogtography.
And now it's time to buckle up, because this week's episode features a mile-a-minute conversation with my dear friend, the inimitable Kaylee Greer. You'll hear all about her journey from self-described lost soul to (my words here!) pet photography's ultimate rock star.
What To Listen For:
- How she found her passion at the ripe “old” age of 24
- The fortuitous timing of Kaylee's storytelling debut
- What the devil on her shoulder constantly whispers in her ear
- Why Kaylee tries to limit her media inputs
- The designer jeans you'll never catch her wearing (and why they matter)
Give yourself the gift of an undistracted listen, because Kaylee drops pearls of wisdom at a rapid-fire rate—and you won't want to miss a single one!
Resources From This Episode:
- Dogtography (Kaylee's new book!)
- Dog Breath Photography
- Dog Breath Photography on Instagram
- Outliers, by Malcom Gladwell
- Barka workshop series
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: