We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #061
Date Published: 04/13/2021
Episode Length: 48:33
Photographer Michael Puck feels deeply indebted to the dog who saved his life. And his ambitious pay-it-forward plans, combined with decades of experience as a “people scientist,” have led to a dramatically different—but wildly successful—pet photography business model. What's more, he's inviting you, dear listener, to try it out for yourself.
What To Listen For:
- Lessons learned from leading a Human Insights department
- The incredible social catalyst effect of dogs (the stats are eye-opening!)
- What it means to pull versus push when making sales
- How to leverage your existing connections to avoid cold calling
- The biggest obstacle standing between you and a $10,000 sale
To get a more in-depth look at how Michael—a self-described “average pet photographer”—has shot and sold massive wall-art installations (and increased his average sale by 400%), be sure to grab his free email course linked below!
Resources From This Episode:
- K9 Photo free eCourse
- Global Dog Art Gallery (beta version)
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: