We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #022
Date Published: 07/14/2020
Episode Length: 43:45
Social media. For most of us, it's a big, overwhelming “should” that hangs over our business like a cloud. We know we should be posting regularly, but we either avoid the whole thing or fly by the seat of our pants, posting frequently but without any big-picture plan.
Enter Deb Laflamme, owner of For the Love of Your Biz and this week's podcast guest. In this episode, Deb shares her simple, brilliant system for creating social content that connects deeply with your audience. The way she breaks it down into actionable steps takes the stress out of content planning and creation, and provides a valuable roadmap for growing your business through social media.
What To Listen For:
- The four pillars of content you should be sharing regularly
- A three-step strategic process that's easy on your brain and your business
- When to create social content – and when you absolutely shouldn't!
- Simple ways to increase your audience engagement
- Loads of ideas for creating shareable content
Want even more juicy ideas? Each month Deb delivers a FREE social post calendar full of prompts, holidays (National Ice Cream Day, anyone?) and themes you can use to help shape your content and keep it timely. Just head on over to Facebook and join her group, Social Post Ideas with Deb Laflamme – link in the resource section below!
Resources From This Episode:
- For the Love of Your Biz
- Social Post Ideas Facebook group
- Planoly social post scheduler
- Post Planner social media tool
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: