We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #028
Date Published: 03/31/2020
Episode Length: 36:46
What does dancing professionally for Disney World have in common with building a pet photography business? Besides a willingness to get sweaty and a need to stay limber, obviously?
Both roles can lend themselves to the pressure of perfectionism, a feeling that Portland performer-turned-photographer Kim Hoshal is all too familiar with. Just a few years into her pet photography business, Kim has figured out that taking imperfect action is the key to steady growth and progress. We chat about what that looks like in this week's episode.
What To Listen For:
- A common mistake photographers make when approaching marketing partners
- The most important thing you can do to ask better questions when you're stuck
- One major misconception about building out your photography business
- The sanity-saving, productivity-enhancing Sunday-night planning strategy
Worried that doing something imperfectly will leave you looking Goofy? (Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!) Tune in and try out the perfectionism-busting strategies Kim and I discuss in this week's episode.
Resources From This Episode:
- Unleash Your Style free 5-day challenge
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching program
- Kim Hoshal Photography
- Kim Hoshal Photography on Facebook
- Kim's Instagram
- Lessons from Lucas on Facebook
- Lucas's Instagram
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: