We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #134
Date Published: 03/15/2022
Episode Length: 52:45
134 – If your eyes glaze over when talk turns to taxes, you're in for a happy surprise this week. Tiffany Bastian, a high-energy accountant and tax pro specifically for photographers, makes today's episode a whole lot of fun. Even I—a self-professed numbers-nerd—learned some new things from our in-depth conversation. With Tax Day just a month away, you'll definitely want to listen up and take good notes!
What To Listen For:
- The very first tax-related move to make
- How not to get screwed by this Harry Potter/Hogwarts trick
- Why you want to be an S-corp—and when to make the switch
- The things you think are deductible that aren't actually deductible 😳
- How to know if your “letter from the IRS” is a scam
You'll also find a bunch of helpful freebies on Tiffany's website, like her state-by-state guide to sales tax. Like Tiffany says, “You can't play the game if you don't know the rules.” Listening to this episode is a great place to start!
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: