We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #228
Date Published: 02/06/2024
Episode Length: 56:50
228 – In this innovative episode of the Freedom Focus Photography podcast, Nicole Begley introduces a compelling new series titled “The Creative Freedom Rebellion,” featuring regular guest J.Nichole Smith. This series is dedicated to emphasizing the importance of defining personal freedom and success on one's own terms.
In today’s episode Nicole and Nic delve into various aspects of commercial pet photography, offering insights and strategies to help photographers navigate this exciting but evolving landscape.
What to Listen for
1. What Business Model is Best for You: Explore different business models from boutique models focused on products and high sales, to high volume and low cost sessions, or even mini-sessions as your main offering.
2. The Four Levels of Commercial Photography: Discover the various levels of commercial photography, starting with accessible local market opportunities and scaling up to high-end projects.
3. Setting Realistic Expectations: Learn to set achievable goals and understand the real-world benefits and challenges in different photography business models.
4. Strategic Branding and Market Positioning: Understand the critical role of strong brand identity and effective market positioning in the competitive photography market.
5. Real-Life Success Stories: Be inspired by photographers who have made a successful leap into commercial pet photography, and learn from their experiences, including both their challenges and triumphs.
If you’ve been curious about how commercial photography could work into your current photography business – this is a must-listen episode.
We’ll be hosting more commercial pet photography training in April – jump on the waitlist now to sign up for the free training!
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: