We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #136
Date Published: 03/29/2022
Episode Length: 27:24
136 – Have you lost count of the Netflix- and Hulu-like subscriptions bleeding you dry every month? Do you ever just pay your credit card bill, without—gasp!—actually reviewing the charges?
If you're flying a littttle fast and loose with your finances, this episode's for you. This week I'm talking about a critical, non-negotiable habit to adopt IF you want to increase your wealth and successfully manage your money.
What To Listen For:
- The visceral reaction that almost kept me away from my new obsession
- How zero-based budgeting works
- YNAB's four big rules (they'll dramatically reduce your money stress)
- What it means to “age your money”
- The benefit of online banks for certain savings accounts
And, extra bonus, you'll get a free month of my new favorite budgeting tool with the link below. 👇🏻 If you're a full-time pet photographer—with the variable income that comes with the territory—you'll benefit hugely from this system!
Resources From This Episode:
- YNAB signup link (with bonus free month)
- Personal Capital
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Free Hair of the Dog community
- Hair of the Dog Elevate
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: