We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #116
Date Published: 11/30/2021
Episode Length: 59:02
116 – It's hard to believe that Bryn Bonino started her pet photography business just 7 months ago. Already, she has some massive wins under her belt—including an $8,000 sale. But Bryn doesn't attribute her success to her background in marketing.
This week, Bryn joins me for a fantastic conversation about mindset, meditation, and how the mass of every human on earth could fit inside a sugar cube. Join us for a resource-packed episode that will help you see what's possible in your business.
What To Listen For:
- The silver lining to Bryn's two car accidents
- Why she builds an extra 5% into her product prices
- How Bryn turned one connection into 150 new email subscribers
- What most people get wrong about the Law of Attraction
- The gifts and pitfalls of being an empath
- How to rid your life of negative influences
Oh, and that $8,000 sale? It came from an event that looked like a total bust. Life's full of surprises! 🤷🏻♀️
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: