We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #137
Date Published: 04/05/2022
Episode Length: 57:22
137 – Jeff Brown may have the most unique photographer origin story I've heard yet. And while he's made his share of goofs—like forgetting to load the film while photographing Prince Phillip—these days, he puts his hard-won business knowledge to work as The Photographers' Mentor.
Join me this week to hear what Jeff learned while building multiple 6-figure photography businesses, and how you can find similar success.
What To Listen For:
- Why focusing on financial goals is a mistake
- What led other photographers to resent Jeff and his business partner
- The power of binary goals and deconstructing goals
- The one critical thing Jeff does every Sunday night
- How to leverage joint ventures in your marketing
If you struggle to get through your to-do list, you'll especially appreciate Jeff's hacks for getting things done (and you might just appreciate his journal, linked below).
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: