We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #099
Date Published: 09/07/2021
Episode Length: 31:14
This week, as we creep toward a major podcast milestone, I look back at both the humble beginnings and the happy evolution of Hair of the Dog.
What have I learned along the way that you can put to use in your own business? If you're a regular listener, the “secrets to success” won't entirely be a surprise. But I hope that framing these in a new way—and sharing a few thought-exercises to try—will help you move the ball forward with your own goals and dreams.
What To Listen For:
- The happy accident that set Nicole's photography business up for success
- A litmus test for your self-limiting beliefs—and the importance of the company you keep
- The 3 things you need to be a successful pet photographer
- Words of wisdom from Henry Ford, and Nicole's favorite quote
- The big difference between half-assing it and being 70% “good enough”
Friends, the #1 goal here at Hair of the Dog has always been to build community. I'm so thankful to you for making this what is today: an incredible group of people with a shared passion, all moving in the same direction. It's genuinely a joy to see all the friendships forged through pet photography, and the way HOD-ers lean on each other for feedback and support.
If you're not yet part of our nearly 900-member-strong membership Academy, note that the doors are open for *just* a few more days. We'd sure love to welcome you as part of our pack!
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: