We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #139
Date Published: 04/12/2022
Episode Length: 42:56
139 – This I know to be true: It costs more (and hurts more) to deal with legal problems in your business than to prevent them from occurring in the first place. That's why Rachel Brenke of TheLawTog encourages you to get your legal pups in a row as soon as possible.
This week, Rachel shares the elements you need in place to cover your bases. We discuss a few what-if scenarios, grumble about insurance companies, and explore the psychology of client confidence.
What To Listen For:
- The 3 essential components of your contract
- Retainer, deposit or session fee—does it matter what you call it?
- The reality of copyrighting your photos
- What about registering your trademark—yay or nay?
- How to handle the thankfully rare, totally horrible dog-abusive client
As a Hair of the Dog listener, you'll save 10% off any of The LawTog’s photography-specific contracts—just use the code HAIROFDOG10. Protect yourself legally and keep some cash in your pocket? Winner winner, chicken dinner!
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: