We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #095
Date Published: 08/17/2021
Episode Length: 58:10
095 – Do you have holes in your underwear?
Yeah, I know—it's none of my business. But I'm talking about it anyway this week, with mindset champion and podcast regular Heather Lahtinen. Because the state of your underpants can reveal more than you might think.
In this episode, we're talking about your relationship to money, how your environment affects your mindset, and simple ways to shift your energy through small, incremental upgrades…like ditching those holey, stretched-out underoos for something better.
What To Listen For:
- The backwards idea that most of us buy into
- What message your garbage can sends your subconscious
- Why it's important to put your logo on something
- The ripple effect of wearing the right-size shorts (seriously)
- …and dozens of non-extravagant ideas for upgrading your life
Like money? Want more of it??
With this episode, we're kicking off a once-a-month series to talk about moving past your money hangups and opening the door to more abundance into your life. Because who doesn't want that?!
Resources From This Episode:
- Travel-hacking tips (Nicole's credit-card system)
- Flourish Academy podcast
- Flourish Academy on Facebook
- Hair of the Dog Academy (Doors open 9/2! Get on the waitlist HERE.)
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching program
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: