We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #162
Date Published: 10/18/2022
Episode Length: 37:55
162 – Courtney Bryson has seen this story too many times in our Hair of the Dog Circle community: A pet photographer hoping to partner with an animal-rescue group reaches out to them, and gets totally skunked. Emails are ignored; offers to help are declined. What gives?
This week, Courtney—whose rescue involvement led to her pet photography career—gives us the scoop on getting started working with animal rescues.
What To Listen For:
- Why pet photogs strike out when looking for animal-rescue partners
- How to get connected if you don't have connections
- Where to snoop to make sure a rescue is legit
- Why sometimes donating less is more
- The single best predictor of whether a rescue will promote your project
If you've been thinking of partnering with a rescue, or if you've struck out in your attempts to do so, be ready to take notes this week!
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: