We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #124
Date Published: 01/18/2022
Episode Length: 23:49
A photographer's truism: There's always going to be someone cheaper.
With the new year just underway, you might be revisiting your pricing or making changes to the way you do business. This short episode is your reminder to not freak out if there are cheaper pet photographers in your market! Choose your business model with intention, be strategic, be visible, offer value, and guess what? You'll find success.
What To Listen For:
- The one thing to know, no matter what business model you're using
- What to use as your point of differentiation
- How to find the high-dollar clients hiding in your market
- What the photographers who are crushing it all have in common
- Why the steak at Duckworth's Cellar is worth your first-born child
If you haven't already, come join the 1,000+ pet photographers who are already falling in love with our new, easy-to-navigate, ever-so-awesome, free Hair of the Dog community!
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: