We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #223
Date Published: 01/02/2024
Episode Length: 43:30
223 – In this episode of the Hair of the Dog podcast, Nicole and Heather discuss the power of thoughts and how they can shape our lives and businesses. They share their most influential thoughts from 2023 and the thoughts they plan to carry into 2024.
By changing our thoughts, we can change our outcomes.
Nicole and Heather introduce a model that shows how thoughts lead to feelings, actions, and results. They give examples of how certain thoughts can limit us, while changing our thoughts can lead to success and personal growth.
Both hosts stress the importance of choosing thoughts that serve us and align with our goals. They introduce the concept of “letting it be easy,” which involves simplifying tasks, delegating responsibilities, and relinquishing control. By adopting this mindset, individuals can experience greater ease and flow in their lives and businesses.
Nicole and Heather encourage listeners to explore different thoughts and see which ones resonate with them. They also share thoughts from Elevate members, including ideas about attracting clients, expanding capacity, and embracing simplicity.
What to listen for:
- How our thoughts are responsible for our successes and challenges.
- Discover how to use the model to create new outcomes.
- Nicole’s biggest thought breakthrough from 2023.
- The best thoughts from our most successful Elevate students
- How thoughts allowed Nicole to bend a spoon – into 4 loops.
Ready to Elevate? www.hairofthedogacademy.com/elevate
Connect with our guests on Instagram!
- Heather Lahtinen on IG
- Monica Adalsteinsson's Pup and Me Photo
- Jessica Wasik's Bark and Gold Photography
- Amy Hodson's Wander Pet Photography–
- Diane Gollowitzer's Dog in Focus Photography–
- Ina J's Ina J Photography
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: