We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #155
Date Published: 08/02/2022
Episode Length: 28:18
155 – This week's episode was an especially fun one to record, because my guest—the incomparable Heather Lahtinen—was sitting right by my side, a literal guest for the week here in North Carolina. And somewhere during the course of our work conversations in the office, on the boat and over Charlotte's best shrimp and grits, I confessed to a longstanding fear that left Heather shocked. So of course we had to record a podcast episode as she helped me unpack things!
What To Listen For:
- The surprising fear that keeps me awake at night
- What does it mean when you have a recurring dream?
- The question to ask yourself once you've labeled your fear
- Why repeated rejections are actually good for you
- And an embarrassingly neurotic confession 😬
If you're 100% fearless—if there's simply nothing in this world that sets your amygdala abuzz—go ahead and skip this episode. But if you're an actual human being with actual human emotions, it's worth hearing how Heather suggests you handle your fear.
Resources From This Episode:
- Hair of the Dog Summit (Sept. 13-15)
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Free Hair of the Dog Community
- Hair of the Dog Elevate
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: